LARC Access Ohio is a statewide initiative to improve awareness of and access to LARC methods in Ohio as a strategy to impact factors associated with infant mortality. LARC Access Ohio meets bimonthly in Columbus.
If you are interested in learning more or joining LARC Access Ohio, contact:
- Angela Abenaim, Angela.Abenaim@NationwideChildrens.org
- Tara Britton, TBritton@communitysolutions.com
- Jessica Seeberger, Jessica.Seeberger@cchmc.org
- Action Plan
- Record of Learning
- Whoops Proof Campaign: LARC Access Ohio Members have access to the Whoops Proof campaign creative content. To obtain the campaign, send the completed Content License Agreement to Teresa Rios Bishop at Tbishop@ohiochc.org. Teresa will them make arrangements with you to obtain the Whoops Proof campaign.
- A New Tool for Promote Safe Spacing, The Center for Community Solutions